With the coming into effect of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Code on the Protection of Personal Data”, which contains provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data, ATWO-EU, is required to provide some information regarding the use of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency in order to protect one’s privacy and rights. The data in our possession acquired through the website www.atwo-eu.com, is collected in a telematic way. All collected data will be processed in compliance with the current regulations and with the due confidentiality.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Code on the Protection of Personal Data” we provide the following information.
The sending of personal data is optional, it is explicit and voluntary and only uses e-mail via the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Posting on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to reply to the requests, and of any other personal data included in the message, such data may be communicated and / or disseminated to third parties as necessary, in the cases provided by law or contracts:
1. To external parties, professionals or service companies for business administration and management who operate on behalf of ATWO-EU;
2. Hardware and software companies exclusively for maintenance works on our computers;
3. Banking Institutes for the management of money collections and payments arising from the normal activities in the context of working relationships;
4. Companies for debt collection and credit insurance;
5. Any private or public entity, solely for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Purpose of treatment
The processing of personal data provided by filling in the “Contact Form” form is intended to allow ATWO-EU to be able to reply via e-mail or to have direct contact with the applicant. Bearing in mind that the conferral of personal data is optional and having received the information referred to in art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 30.06.2003, no. 196, filling in and sending e-mails via the “Send E-mail” button, discloses one’s availability and free and unconditional consent for one’s personal data to be processed by ATWO–EU or its agents for the stated institutional purposes and those connected to or instrumental to their activities. Any refusal to provide personal data by the person concerned will make it impossible for him/her to take advantage of the online services for which an identified registration is expected.
Method of Treatment
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data is done through manual, computer and telematic instruments with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the said law.
Rights of the interested parties
In relation to the processing of the collected data, the person concerned may exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 – 8 – 9 – 10 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree 196/2003. In particular, the person concerned may obtain from the data holder or data processors:
– Confirmation of the existence of their personal data and their availability in intelligible form;
– Knowledge of the origin of the data, as well as the logic and the purposes on which the treatment is based;
– Deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, correction or integration of the data;
– Object, for legitimate reasons, to the treatment of personal data.
The person concerned may exercise his / her rights with a request addressed to the holder by registered letter, fax or e-mail.
The owner of the treatment of personal data is Massimo Braglia, Via Gioacchino Rossini, 2 – 41012 Carpi (MO) Italy – Tel. +39 333 4168544, e-mail: email@example.com.