Disclaimer of liability
The information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or may be out of date and there is no obligation to update them. Information is subject to change or update without notice. ATWO-EU reserves the right to make changes and / or improvements, without notice and at any time, to the information, products and services described in this site.
ATWO-EU does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided, the use of which is at the sole risk of the user. By providing such information, ATWO-EU does not give any license on any material on the site (such as, but not limited to, information, data, images, videos) or, more generally, any other intellectual property right. It is therefore forbidden to copy, reproduce, publish, download, post, transmit, or distribute the material contained on the site by any means and in any form whatsoever. In addition, counterfeiting or unauthorized use of such material constitutes a breach of copyright and other rights.
ATWO-EU does not accept the sending of confidential or reserved information through this site. Any information or materials sent to ATWO-EU will not be considered confidential. The sending of information or materials of any nature to ATWO-EU. will grant the latter the unlimited and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such materials and information. The consignment is also considered to allow ATWO-EU to freely use any idea, concept, know-how or technique sent for any purpose. However, the name or the business name of the user will not be disclosed and will not be advertised to having provided materials or other information, unless:
(1) the authorization to use the name or business name has been obtained,
(2) the user has been previously notified that the material or information submitted by them will be published or used in another way under his / her name or business name
(3) it is expressly required by law. The user commits to not transmit to this site any material that is obscene, vulgar, pornographic, defamatory, blasphemous, or detrimental to any rights protected by Italian law; otherwise the user will assume full responsibility under the law.
The obligations of ATWO-EU about their own or other products and services described on the site are solely regulated by the contracts under which they are provided and in no way can the contents of this site modify these contracts.
ATWO-EU is in no way responsible for the websites accessed through this site. When the user accesses a website other than this site, even if it contains the logo of ATWO-EU, it must be remembered that this site is a site independent of ATWO-EU and that the latter has no control over the contents of the site in question. In addition, the presence on this site of a link to another site does not imply the approval or acceptance of liability by ATWO-EU about the contents or use of that site. It is the user’s responsibility to take all the necessary precautions to make sure that any material he/she decides to take and use is devoid of destructive elements such as viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” and so on.
It is possible to create links to this site from other websites, but only in accordance with the following conditions of the instructions for linking to the site of ATWO-EU and in compliance with all applicable laws in this field. The sites that link to this site:
(1) may log on but may not replicate the contents of this site,
(2) may not create a browser environment or a border around the content of this site,
(3) cannot make any statements that ATWO-EU approves their products or services,
(4) must present truthfully their relationship with ATWO-EU
(5) may not submit false information about the products or services offered by ATWO-EU
(6) may not use the logo of ATWO-EU nor any other distinctive sign of ATWO-EU without the written authorization of the same
(7) may not have contents that may be considered bad, offensive or controversial and must have appropriate content for all ages.
ATWO-EU or any other third party mentioned on this site may in no case be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage connected to the use of this website or any other website accessible through a hyperlink, including without any limitation, damages such as loss of profits or turnover, business or professional activity interruption, loss of programs or other types of data located on the user’s computer system or otherwise, even if ATWO-EU or other third parties mentioned on this site are expressly made aware of the possibility of such damages.
ATWO-EU does not provide any guarantee or formulate any statement about the availability and legality of materials, products and services offered outside of Italy on this site and prohibits access to the geographical areas where their content may be considered illegal. Access to this site outside of Italy is the sole responsibility of the user. The latter is required to comply with local legislation.
These conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the Italian law.